Friday 11 May 2012

EDUCATIONS QUESTION


Schools should spend more time teaching the skills people need to get a job.

I disagree this opinion, because I think the teacher can teaching some skills for students, maybe the teachers role just a guider. They just tell you which one job suitable for you or not. The teacher should give students more choice about social practice. I feel that the skills are of their own learning, the others can help you but they can’t help forever. So I think the teacher can teaching the skill help students get a good job, but important is practice.



Tell your partner about your favourite or worst teacher at school.

We had a teacher called Mr. Tin and he taught us English. He was a not responsible teacher, we all don’t like him. He is our schools leader, so he was very friendly and easy-going. And because he is a leader that he has a lot of things. Sometimes we were the class, he said he has a very important call than he went out, talk a long time on the phone. Sometimes he has a meeting; he will not come to our class.

If he begun the class, just let us see the words. Some students asked him some grammar or other questions, sometimes he doesn’t know. He taught us three years I felt I didn’t learn anything. So he is my worst teacher at school.

I’m not favourite teacher, because my grades are bad. But most of teacher in our country, they are just like good grades student. They think only they are worth. So always teachers don’t like me and I always don’t like teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Good work! It's a bit sad about the teaching situation you had at school.
    Feedback here:
    http://www.bounceapp.com/66344

    ReplyDelete